This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  curly wurly 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Has anyone here used to CURLS products?? What did you think and are they ‘cone and sulfate free?

i use the curl cleansing creme…..i use it about once a week and feel that it really gets in there and clears all the product away which in turn gives me great curl formation!!
    this one is sulfate free and cone free….it also has an amazing smell, i love it!

Hi,
    I recently purchased Curls souffle, quenched curls and the jel yc andI have binned them all. I found they did not give me curl definition or frizz control. I was soo gutted as I spent a fortune! I now use the Kinky Curly line and love it for my 3c frizzy hair.
    I do not reccoment CURLS if you have type 3 frizzy hair.

Hi,
    I recently purchased Curls souffle, quenched curls and the jel yc andI have binned them all. I found they did not give me curl definition or frizz control. I was soo gutted as I spent a fortune! I now use the Kinky Curly line and love it for my 3c frizzy hair.

Thats a shame 3 products not working!….I don’t really hear alot about this brand so I assume its not really that popular compared to the other curl brands out there.

Hi,

Thats a shame 3 products not working!….I don’t really hear alot about this brand so I assume its not really that popular compared to the other curl brands out there.

I’m with you on that one clgkb, doesn’t get as many recommendations as other brands so I don’t know what to think about it at the moment.

Hi,

I’m with you on that one clgkb, doesn’t get as many recommendations as other brands so I don’t know what to think about it at the moment.

Yeah I’ve only seen about 2 or 3 people on here mention their products.

Hi

I have used the Curls gel-les c. In fact it was the first thing I ordered from here on going CG. I quite like it – it gives me good curls (and I love the smell of it) but on balance I prefer the KC custard – with that i get more spirally curls. Although my hair has grown another couple of inches so that may have something to do with it. Hope this helps.

Hi,

you should have put them in the swap boards…you could have sold them and got some of your money back( i would have had a go at buying them off you)*wink*

I have tried the milkshake ( both kids and adult) cleansing cream ( both kids and adult) the souffle, and the kids conditioner.
    The souffle I didn’t really like, it made me hair look dull and it didn’t feel good but in pictures it looked ok, the only products I do continue to use are the milkshake and the cleansing cream.

I’ve used the Curl Soufflé : I don’t realy like it, it’s light, doesn’t defined the curls and has no hold at all.

The Quenched Curls : I didn’t liked this products, it does nothing for my hair when I tried it in summer. I’m sure that it will give me a lot of frizz now wih the low dew… But then, my hair hates glycerine!

The Curl Godess Glaze : it’s an ok product. It does defined the curls and has a very light hold (it acts more like a curl creme). I’ve only try it 2 times, so need to experiment more.

The Gel-Les’s : I really like this product. It smell nicely. I’ve uses itlike a curl creme above a LI and had good curl definition, moisture and a lot of shine. Altought, I think it can be best used as a finishing product – like a serum. I’ve put it on my dry hair when I’ve straightened it and it’s perfect for that too.

Hi all I’ve used ‘Quenched Curls Moist’, I bought it from the swapboard and got it a lot cheaper, also got the kids version which has a few diffferent ingredients. I think they are ok but not worth the money, you could probably concoct something similar yourself if you check out the ingredients. I use it more as a curl revivor, not sure it really moisturises much. But using it up.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.